Package Contains 4 Shocks
You'll be getting two front and two rear shock absorbers.
KYB Lifetime Warranty
Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty protects against defects and premature failure.
Factory Hardware for Installation
Factory Upgrade for improved handling
The KYB Gas-A-Just shock absorber increases vehicle stability, handling, and control through a monotube shock design. A monotube shock absorber is more responsive to the road and automatically adjusts to driving conditions. The Gas-A-Just shock will give a slightly firmer ride and provide additional control, limiting body roll and nose dive.
|1967||Mercedes-Benz||230s||RWD, 4WD, AWD, FWD||Front & Rear||Factory|
|1966||Mercedes-Benz||230s||RWD, 4WD, AWD, FWD||Front & Rear||Factory|
We ship internationally, contact us for a shipping quote with your postal code.
KYB's limited warranty is for the following periods for the following covered KYB products:
C. 180 Days: Electronic and Self-Leveling units.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
CAN THIS WARRANTY BE TRANSFERRED?
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
- Installation, removal and/or diagnostics are not included in this warranty.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
Warranty Contact Info:
If you have a warranty concern or question, please contact us
- @shocksurplus social
FREE Shipping applies to all products shipped to the lower 48 United States.
Shock Surplus ships to the following destinations, and more:
- All of North America
- All of Europe
- United Arab Emirates
- Most Asian countries
Contact us for a free direct quote to your location.
30-Day Hassle-free Return & Exchange Policy - Stuff Happens!
- Products must be new, unused, and in uninstalled condition for us to accept a return.
Return Shipping Costs
- Misboxed Item - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Sent - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Ordered - Customer Responsibility
- Order Error (Address, Vehicle Fitment) - Customer Responsibility
- Changed Mind - Customer Responsibility
- Damaged in Transit - Shock Surplus Responsibility
Returns Under Customer's Responsibility
Returns under Shock Surplus' responsibility
- Orders are final, no returns