|VM80010025||3-4" Lift||Front||Mounting Kit||1|
|BP5160044||3-4" Lift||Front||Shock Absorber||2|
2 Shocks + Mounting Hardware
Front pair of two shock absorbers, with associated OME VM mounting hardware.
Old Man Emu 3 Year / 35,000 Mile Warranty
Manufacturer warranty protects against defects and premature failure.
Fits vehicles with 3-4" front lift
Shocks are extended length for 3-4" front lift systems.
Important Fitment Note
For off road use ONLY.
Designed for 4WD vehicles
This product only works for 4WD vehicles.
Damping adjustment for weight, towing, and different surface conditions
Fine tuning ride comfort according to vehicle weight and comfort and control preference
Compression Damping adjustment to control how the suspension responds when encountering a bump or obstacle.
Rebound Damping adjustment to control the rate at which the wheels and tires rebound after an obstacle.
Rebuild and Re-Valve
The BP51 shocks and coilovers are rebuildable and can be re-valved by a qualified suspension technician.
Reservoir & Shock Mounts
Shock Mounting VM kit required for shock and reservoir mounting hardware
The Old Man EMU BP51 Internal Bypass shocks and coilovers feature unparalleled on and offroad performance through position sensitive bypass technology. Unlike most other adjustable shock absorbers, which provide adjustment for compression only, the BP-51 range allows on vehicle, independent adjustability of both rebound and compression to offer class leading ride customization that can be tailored to individual vehicle or trip requirements.
We have the entire line of Old Man Emu products available, whether you want to upgrade, add a reservoir, or find something more affordable, contact us with any questions!
We ship internationally, contact us for a shipping quote with your postal code.
Air Locker Inc. (ARB) products are warranted free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twenty four (24) months from the date of initial retail purchase, with the exception of ARB Fridge/Freezers and Old Man Emu suspension products which carry a thirty six (36) month, 37,000 mile (OME suspension) limited warranty, ARB Air Locker which carries a sixty (60) month warranty and LINX which carries a twelve (12) month warranty. Air Locker Inc's (ARB) obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing or crediting at its option, any part found to be defective.
Air Locker Inc. (ARB) does not warrant or make any representations concerning its goods when:
- The products are purchased used, scratch and dent or open box.
- The products are not installed, used, and maintained strictly in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions
- The products are installed in vehicles that are used in competition
- The products are installed in vehicles fitted with aftermarket non-standard tires with diameters in excess of OEM specifications
- The products are installed in vehicles with engines that have been modified to increase performance
Air Locker Inc. (ARB) will not be liable for labor charges and other intangible or consequential losses that might be claimed as a result of a failure of any ARB component or part thereof to the extent permitted by state law.
A claim under this warranty should be made as follows:
Contact Air Locker Inc. technical department at 425-264-1391 or via email at email@example.com to request a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number and instructions for returning the defective component.
Warranty Contact Info:
If you have a warranty concern or question, please contact us
- @shocksurplus social
FREE Shipping applies to all products shipped to the lower 48 United States.
Shock Surplus ships to the following destinations, and more:
- All of North America
- All of Europe
- United Arab Emirates
- Most Asian countries
Contact us for a free direct quote to your location.
30-Day Hassle-free Return & Exchange Policy - Stuff Happens!
- Products must be new, unused, and in uninstalled condition for us to accept a return.
Return Shipping Costs
- Misboxed Item - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Sent - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Ordered - Customer Responsibility
- Order Error (Address, Vehicle Fitment) - Customer Responsibility
- Changed Mind - Customer Responsibility
- Damaged in Transit - Shock Surplus Responsibility
Returns Under Customer's Responsibility
Returns under Shock Surplus' responsibility
- Orders are final, no returns