|60066||0-2" Lift||Front||Shock Absorber||2|
|60067||0-2" Lift||Rear||Shock Absorber||2|
Package Contains 4 Shocks
You'll be getting two front and two rear shock absorbers.
Old Man Emu 3 Year / 35,000 Mile Warranty
Manufacturer warranty protects against defects and premature failure.
Fits vehicles at factory height or with up to 2" front lift
For vehicles with no suspension modifications or up to 2" front lift systems and up to 2" rear lift systems
Important Fitment Note
For trim adjustment use OMEJKPF10 (Front) OMEJKPR10 (Rear). Do not fit more than 1 packer per coil spring.
Designed for 4WD vehicles
This product only works for 4WD vehicles.
Factory Hardware for Installation
All necessary washers, bushings, and nuts included. Factory shock mounting bolts are reused for installation.
Nitrocharger Sport is the most advanced and innovative 4x4 shock absorber on the market. Designed by a dedicated team of OME ride control engineers through an exhaustive vehicle specific development program, Nitrocharger Sport shock absorbers deliver the best control, durability and most comfortable ride over all terrain. Nitrocharger Sports Instantaneously adapt to the terrain, making it the most finely tuned 4x4 shock absorber on the market. All valving work carried out in Australia by OME's ride control engineers for dramatically improved low and high speed control, increased comfort, and outstanding control over all road surfaces. Fully compatible with OME's extensive range of springs, bushes and hardware for a complete integrated 4WD suspension system.
We have the entire line of Old Man Emu products available, whether you want to upgrade, add a reservoir, or find something more affordable, contact us with any questions!
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||4WD||Front & Rear||0-2"|
|2017||Jeep||Wrangler JK||4WD||Front & Rear||0-2"|
|2016||Jeep||Wrangler JK||4WD||Front & Rear||0-2"|
|2015||Jeep||Wrangler JK||4WD||Front & Rear||0-2"|
|2014||Jeep||Wrangler JK||4WD||Front & Rear||0-2"|
|2013||Jeep||Wrangler JK||4WD||Front & Rear||0-2"|
|2012||Jeep||Wrangler JK||4WD||Front & Rear||0-2"|
|2011||Jeep||Wrangler JK||4WD||Front & Rear||0-2"|
|2010||Jeep||Wrangler JK||4WD||Front & Rear||0-2"|
|2009||Jeep||Wrangler JK||4WD||Front & Rear||0-2"|
|2008||Jeep||Wrangler JK||4WD||Front & Rear||0-2"|
|2007||Jeep||Wrangler JK||4WD||Front & Rear||0-2"|
We ship internationally, contact us for a shipping quote with your postal code.
Air Locker Inc. (ARB) products are warranted free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twenty four (24) months from the date of initial retail purchase, with the exception of ARB Fridge/Freezers and Old Man Emu suspension products which carry a thirty six (36) month, 37,000 mile (OME suspension) limited warranty, ARB Air Locker which carries a sixty (60) month warranty and LINX which carries a twelve (12) month warranty. Air Locker Inc's (ARB) obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing or crediting at its option, any part found to be defective.
Air Locker Inc. (ARB) does not warrant or make any representations concerning its goods when:
- The products are purchased used, scratch and dent or open box.
- The products are not installed, used, and maintained strictly in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions
- The products are installed in vehicles that are used in competition
- The products are installed in vehicles fitted with aftermarket non-standard tires with diameters in excess of OEM specifications
- The products are installed in vehicles with engines that have been modified to increase performance
Air Locker Inc. (ARB) will not be liable for labor charges and other intangible or consequential losses that might be claimed as a result of a failure of any ARB component or part thereof to the extent permitted by state law.
A claim under this warranty should be made as follows:
Contact Air Locker Inc. technical department at 425-264-1391 or via email at email@example.com to request a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number and instructions for returning the defective component.
Warranty Contact Info:
If you have a warranty concern or question, please contact us
- @shocksurplus social
FREE Shipping applies to all products shipped to the lower 48 United States.
All other shipping destinations that are available will be calculated at checkout, or you should contact us prior to your sale - contact us.
Shock Surplus ships to the following destinations, and more:
- All of North America
- All of Europe
- United Arab Emirates
- Most Asian countries
Contact us for a free direct quote to your location.
30-Day Hassle-free Return & Exchange Policy - Stuff Happens!
We sell only brand new, never-installed, authentic, brand-name parts. If your order arrives damaged, is missing hardware, appears used or pre-installed, or is incomplete in any way, we will jump into action to send replacements. We can usually have replacements sent immediately for these rare cases of damaged, incomplete, or incorrect orders.
Shock Surplus allows returns and exchanges inside of a 30-day window starting from time of receipt by the customer. It is our mission to make every transaction smooth, and fix any issues you may encounter.
- Products must be new, unused, and in uninstalled condition for us to accept a return.
- We do not accept installed parts, so be sure you have the correct part number(s) before attempting to install them on your vehicle.
- Returned parts must contain all associated hardware, otherwise that part number will be deducted from your refund.
Return Shipping Costs
We are available to make every transaction flawless for our customers, the Shock Surplus staff is available to guarantee fitment on every part we sell. Shipping costs responsibility are as follows:
- Misboxed Item - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Sent - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Ordered - Customer Responsibility
- Order Error (Address, Vehicle Fitment) - Customer Responsibility
- Changed Mind - Customer Responsibility
- Damaged in Transit - Shock Surplus Responsibility
Returns Under Customer's Responsibility
- Below 50lbs - $15 flat rate deducted from the refund. Shock Surplus will provide a shipping label to make this process as easy as possible.
- Greater than 50lbs - Discounted shipping rates to get the product(s) back to Shock Surplus, that amount will be deducted from the refund. 50lb+ packages are automatically labeled 'Oversize' by our couriers, and automatically incur a $25 charge on top of the shipping fee.
Returns under Shock Surplus' responsibility
- Free, we will provide a return shipping label and ship the replacement parts for free. If a refund is preferred, a full refund will occur.
- Orders are final, no returns
- Orders shipped to a freight forwarder in the US, are eligible for return if the product has not left the United States.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer and exporter to ensure correct items received before exporting. Shock Surplus is not responsible for items received once the freight forwarder has shipped the product.
Customers that wish to return products in order to exchange for different product will not be subject to a restocking fee. Our staff is on hand to make sure that your first purchase is exactly correct for your needs and vehicle, do not hesitate to contact us prior to your purchase through Live Chat or Email.
To start a return or exchange, please fill out THIS FORM, and be as specific as possible, and someone will be in touch with you in ~1 business day. The typical turnaround for a refund or exchange is 5-10 business days, depending on the complexity of the case. Exchanges are subject to availability of stock; any exchanges proving out of stock will be refunded to the customer.
You should expect to receive your refund within 5-7 business days of our warehouse receiving your return. The amount of time it takes for your refund to show up in your account varies by payment method, but typically takes 1-3 business days. You will also receive a message confirming the refund via the marketplace where the purchase happened. We wish we could speed up the process of funds reaching your payment method following a refund, but it is out of our hands.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account (top right corner of the screen), view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu, and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You can also contact contact us for any return requests.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page.
ordered old man emu shocks when they arrived they were some old stock shocks. They reordered the shocks got the same exact ones again. Finally got A refund
I had 110k miles on my Wrangler, so it was time. I've heard of Old Man Emu so I figured I'd give them a try. Wow! Tremendous improvement and most notably the highway speeds handling is exponentially improved. When my truck needs new shocks they will be OME!
Good shocks, very good service
Great, but requiring a minimum of 15 characters is just ******!!!
Order arrived on time. Good prices. Quality products. I felt a huge difference with new coils and shocks.
My rear shocks
So far the shocks are handling everything I can throw at them. I’m waiting on the front OME’s to be back in stock. Also, I’m thinking about running the Bilstein 6112’s adjustable on the front to level the FJ. Just waiting on them to be in stock.