Package Contains 2 Struts
Front pair of two struts.
Old Man Emu 3 Year / 35,000 Mile Warranty
Manufacturer warranty protects against defects and premature failure.
Fits vehicles at factory height or with up to 2" front lift
For vehicles with no suspension modifications or up to 2" front lift systems.
Fits 4WD & RWD vehicles
This product works for 4WD and RWD vehicles.
Factory Hardware for Installation
All necessary washers, bushings, and nuts included. Factory shock mounting bolts are reused for installation.
Nitrocharger Sport is the most advanced and innovative 4x4 shock absorber on the market. Designed by a dedicated team of OME ride control engineers through an exhaustive vehicle specific development program, Nitrocharger Sport shock absorbers deliver the best control, durability and most comfortable ride over all terrain. Nitrocharger Sports Instantaneously adapt to the terrain, making it the most finely tuned 4x4 shock absorber on the market. All valving work carried out in Australia by OME's ride control engineers for dramatically improved low and high speed control, increased comfort, and outstanding control over all road surfaces. Fully compatible with OME's extensive range of springs, bushes and hardware for a complete integrated 4WD suspension system.
We have the entire line of Old Man Emu products available, whether you want to upgrade, add a reservoir, or find something more affordable, contact us with any questions!
We ship internationally, contact us for a shipping quote with your postal code.
|Top Mount||OE STRUT MOUNT|
Air Locker Inc. (ARB) products are warranted free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twenty four (24) months from the date of initial retail purchase, with the exception of ARB Fridge/Freezers and Old Man Emu suspension products which carry a thirty six (36) month, 37,000 mile (OME suspension) limited warranty, ARB Air Locker which carries a sixty (60) month warranty and LINX which carries a twelve (12) month warranty. Air Locker Inc's (ARB) obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing or crediting at its option, any part found to be defective.
Air Locker Inc. (ARB) does not warrant or make any representations concerning its goods when:
- The products are purchased used, scratch and dent or open box.
- The products are not installed, used, and maintained strictly in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions
- The products are installed in vehicles that are used in competition
- The products are installed in vehicles fitted with aftermarket non-standard tires with diameters in excess of OEM specifications
- The products are installed in vehicles with engines that have been modified to increase performance
Air Locker Inc. (ARB) will not be liable for labor charges and other intangible or consequential losses that might be claimed as a result of a failure of any ARB component or part thereof to the extent permitted by state law.
A claim under this warranty should be made as follows:
Contact Air Locker Inc. technical department at 425-264-1391 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number and instructions for returning the defective component.
Warranty Contact Info:
If you have a warranty concern or question, please contact us
- @shocksurplus social
FREE Shipping applies to all products shipped to the lower 48 United States.
Shock Surplus ships to the following destinations, and more:
- All of North America
- All of Europe
- United Arab Emirates
- Most Asian countries
Contact us for a free direct quote to your location.
30-Day Hassle-free Return & Exchange Policy - Stuff Happens!
- Products must be new, unused, and in uninstalled condition for us to accept a return.
Return Shipping Costs
- Misboxed Item - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Sent - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Ordered - Customer Responsibility
- Order Error (Address, Vehicle Fitment) - Customer Responsibility
- Changed Mind - Customer Responsibility
- Damaged in Transit - Shock Surplus Responsibility
Returns Under Customer's Responsibility
Returns under Shock Surplus' responsibility
- Orders are final, no returns