Pro-kit performance lowering springs.
Eibach Million Mile Warranty
Manufacturer warranty protects against defects and premature failure.
Use Factory Hardware for Installation
Factory mounting hardware reused for install.
Innovative Spring Design
Progressive Spring design provides top level performance with excellent ride quality
Various ride heights
Drops vehicle ride height up to 1.5" (depending on application) for lower center of gravity
Progressive Spring Design
Excellent Ride Quality.
General performance boost
Stop Quicker Corner Faster and get Better MPG!
Designed and tested by Eibach's suspension engineers and performance driving professionals to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality, The Eibach Pro-Kit is a perfect solution to take your street car to the next level. Featuring Eibach's legendary progressive rate spring technology, these springs are a tried and true upgrade and the perfect pairing for Eibach Pro-Dampers and Anti-Roll-Kits.
We have the entire line of Eibach products available, whether you want to upgrade, add a reservoir, or find something more affordable, contact us with any questions!
|2010||Audi||A5||FWD||Front Lowered 1.0" / Rear Lowered 0.8"|
|2009||Audi||A5||FWD||Front Lowered 1.0" / Rear Lowered 0.8"|
|2008||Audi||A5||FWD||Front Lowered 1.0" / Rear Lowered 0.8"|
|2016||Audi||A5 quattro||AWD||Front Lowered 1.0" / Rear Lowered 0.8"|
|2015||Audi||A5 quattro||AWD||Front Lowered 1.0" / Rear Lowered 0.8"|
|2014||Audi||A5 quattro||AWD||Front Lowered 1.0" / Rear Lowered 0.8"|
|2013||Audi||A5 quattro||AWD||Front Lowered 1.0" / Rear Lowered 0.8"|
|2012||Audi||A5 quattro||AWD||Front Lowered 1.0" / Rear Lowered 0.8"|
|2011||Audi||A5 quattro||AWD||Front Lowered 1.0" / Rear Lowered 0.8"|
|2010||Audi||A5 quattro||AWD||Front Lowered 1.0" / Rear Lowered 0.8"|
We ship internationally, contact us for a shipping quote with your postal code.
Million Mile Warranty | Eibach
- Eibach Limited Million-Mile Warranty
PRO-KIT, SPORTLINE, ANTI-ROLL-KIT, PRO-SPACER, PRO-DAMPER, PRO-TRUCK-SHOCK (including Sport and Sport Leveling)
All Eibach, Inc. ("Eibach") Suspension Springs, Anti- Roll-Kits (excluding "hardware") Pro-Spacers, Pro-Dampers and Pro-Truck Shocks(including Sport and Sport Leveling)(collectively, "Products") are covered by a Million-Mile warranty(the Warranty). The Warranty covers the Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when used on passenger cars and light duty (class 1-3) trucks under normal use and operating conditions. These Warranties only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Products were originally installed (the "Purchaser"). Eibach, Inc. will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of the defective product at Eibach, Inc.'s sole digression, which shall fully satisfy and discharge any and all warranty claims.
- Eibach Limited 12-Month Warranty
PRO-STREET-S, MULTI-PRO-R1, MULTI-PRO-R2, MULTI-PRO-DRAG, PRO-ALIGNMENT, DRAG-LAUNCH Air Bags and ANTI-ROLL-KIT Hardware
All Eibach, Inc. ("Eibach") suspension Coilover Systems (Pro-Street-S / Multi-Pro-R1 / Multi-Pro-R2, Multi-Pro-Drag), Drag-Launch (Air bags only), Pro-Alignment Kits and Anti-Roll-Kit hardware (collectively, "Products"), are covered by a 12-month warranty (the "Warranty") from date of purchase. The Warranty covers the Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when used on passenger cars and light trucks under normal use and operating conditions. These Warranties only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Products were originally installed (the "Purchaser"). Eibach, Inc. will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of the defective product at Eibach, Inc.'s sole digression, which shall fully satisfy and discharge any and all warranty claims.
- Eibach Limited Million-Mile Warranty
- Exclusions from Warranty
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCTS:
- THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY INSTALLED OR HAVE NOT BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED, LICENSED AUTO MECHANIC EXPERIENCED IN THE INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL OF SUSPENSION PRODUCTS;
- THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY SERVICED, THAT HAVE BEEN MISUSED, OR THAT HAVE BEEN MODIFIED, ALTERED OR SUBJECTED TO ABUSE, NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENT OR COLLISION;
- INSTALLED IN ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED;
- INSTALLED ON ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS CARRIED LOADS IN EXCESS OF AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURER SUGGESTED WEIGHT LIMITS;
- INSTALLED ON ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS BEEN USED FOR RALLYING, RACING OR RACING-TYPE ACTIVITIES OR OFF-ROAD USE;
- PRESENTED FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE BY A PERSON OTHER THAN THE PURCHASER; OR
- PRESENTED FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE AFTER BEING USED ON A VEHICLE OTHER THAN THE ONE ON WHICH IT WAS ORIGINALLY INSTALLED.
- Reservation of Rights
Eibach reserves the right to make changes in design, materials and specifications, and to make changes to Products without prior notice. Eibach does not assume any obligation to modify any previously manufactured Products.
- Exclusion of Other Warranties
These Warranties are the entire and only Warranties for the Products and may not be modified or supplemented by any other person or company in any form. Any description of the Products, by anyone, is for the sole purpose of identifying them, is not part of the basis of the bargain, and does not constitute a warranty that the Products will conform to that description.
The use of any sample or model in connection with these Warranties or the sale of any Products is for illustrative purposes only and is not a warranty that the goods will conform to the sample or model. The statements of any salesperson do not constitute part of these Warranties or any warranty at all and cannot be relied upon as a warranty.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. THESE WARRANTIES DO NOT COVER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF TIME OR REVENUES, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE OF THE VEHICLE, DAMAGE TO THE VEHICLE OR COMPONENTS OF THE VEHICLE, ANY OTHER TYPE OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; in such states the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. These Warranties give the Purchaser specific legal rights and the Purchaser may have other rights that may vary from state to state.
- Warranty Claim Procedure
To make a claim, the Purchaser should contact the Eibach dealer/ distributor from which the Products were originally purchased. The dealer/distributor should then contact Eibach to obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number to return the Products to Eibach. Any and all returns must be accompanied by:
- an RGA number,
- a sales receipt verifying the purchase of the Products, and
- a statement containing the Purchaser's name, address, make and model of the vehicle, and a brief description of the claimed defect, including the circumstances under which the defect occurred. Warranty related inquiries should be sent to the following address:
C/O Customer Service Department
64 Mariah Circle
Corona, CA 92879-1751
Eibach will not accept Product returns without the RGA number, receipt and statement described above. C.O.D. or collect shipments will be refused. Once the returns are received at Eibach, Eibach will evaluate the Products, verify the sales receipt, and investigate the statement.
The Purchaser is responsible for returning the Products to the Eibach dealer/distributor, including shipping costs as well as costs incurred for removing and installing the Products on the vehicle. Eibach does not warranty labor costs.
Warranty Contact Info:
If you have a warranty concern or question, please contact us
- @shocksurplus social
FREE Shipping applies to all products shipped to the lower 48 United States.
All other shipping destinations that are available will be calculated at checkout, or you should contact us prior to your sale - contact us.
Shock Surplus ships to the following destinations, and more:
- All of North America
- All of Europe
- United Arab Emirates
- Most Asian countries
Contact us for a free direct quote to your location.
30-Day Hassle-free Return & Exchange Policy - Stuff Happens!
We sell only brand new, never-installed, authentic, brand-name parts. If your order arrives damaged, is missing hardware, appears used or pre-installed, or is incomplete in any way, we will jump into action to send replacements. We can usually have replacements sent immediately for these rare cases of damaged, incomplete, or incorrect orders.
Shock Surplus allows returns and exchanges inside of a 30-day window starting from time of receipt by the customer. It is our mission to make every transaction smooth, and fix any issues you may encounter.
- Products must be new, unused, and in uninstalled condition for us to accept a return.
- We do not accept installed parts, so be sure you have the correct part number(s) before attempting to install them on your vehicle.
- Returned parts must contain all associated hardware, otherwise that part number will be deducted from your refund.
Return Shipping Costs
We are available to make every transaction flawless for our customers, the Shock Surplus staff is available to guarantee fitment on every part we sell. Shipping costs responsibility are as follows:
- Misboxed Item - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Sent - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Ordered - Customer Responsibility
- Order Error (Address, Vehicle Fitment) - Customer Responsibility
- Changed Mind - Customer Responsibility
- Damaged in Transit - Shock Surplus Responsibility
Returns Under Customer's Responsibility
- Below 50lbs - $15 flat rate deducted from the refund. Shock Surplus will provide a shipping label to make this process as easy as possible.
- Greater than 50lbs - Discounted shipping rates to get the product(s) back to Shock Surplus, that amount will be deducted from the refund. 50lb+ packages are automatically labeled 'Oversize' by our couriers, and automatically incur a $25 charge on top of the shipping fee.
Returns under Shock Surplus' responsibility
- Free, we will provide a return shipping label and ship the replacement parts for free. If a refund is preferred, a full refund will occur.
- Orders are final, no returns
- Orders shipped to a freight forwarder in the US, are eligible for return if the product has not left the United States.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer and exporter to ensure correct items received before exporting. Shock Surplus is not responsible for items received once the freight forwarder has shipped the product.
Customers that wish to return products in order to exchange for different product will not be subject to a restocking fee. Our staff is on hand to make sure that your first purchase is exactly correct for your needs and vehicle, do not hesitate to contact us prior to your purchase through Live Chat or Email.
To start a return or exchange, please fill out THIS FORM, and be as specific as possible, and someone will be in touch with you in ~1 business day. The typical turnaround for a refund or exchange is 5-10 business days, depending on the complexity of the case. Exchanges are subject to availability of stock; any exchanges proving out of stock will be refunded to the customer.
You should expect to receive your refund within 5-7 business days of our warehouse receiving your return. The amount of time it takes for your refund to show up in your account varies by payment method, but typically takes 1-3 business days. You will also receive a message confirming the refund via the marketplace where the purchase happened. We wish we could speed up the process of funds reaching your payment method following a refund, but it is out of our hands.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account (top right corner of the screen), view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu, and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You can also contact contact us for any return requests.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page.