The ICON 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC 2500HD/3500 6-8" Stage 1 Torsion Relocation Suspension System System was engineered to offer superior ride quality, performance, component protection, and reliability all in one complete package. With over a year of development and testing our suspension system is sure to perform with great on or off-road handling and drivability. System components and features include heavy duty boxed sub-frame with integrated differential and transmission skid plates, precision CNC machined cast iron spindle knuckles, adjustable lift height, V.S. 2.5 Series front with 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks, Delta Joint upper control arms, rear lift blocks w/ built in bump stops, and torsion bar relocation brackets. ICON's Torsion Relocation System allows the factory torsion bar to remain in the factory location giving the center of the vehicle maximum ground clearance.
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patented Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- APPLICATION NOTE #65: NOT SOLD SEPARATELY, ONLY SOLD IN COMPLETE KIT FORM AS LISTED
- APPLICATION NOTE #75: U-BOLTS REQUIRE DRILLING OF FACTORY U-BOLT PLATE
- APPLICATION NOTE #76: NOT TO BE COMBINED WITH AFTERMARKET TORSION KEYS
- APPLICATION NOTE #106: 4" REAR LIFT BLOCKS INCLUDED IN BOX KIT
- Ships in multiple boxes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 with 5.5" Backspace / 12mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9 with 5.5" Backspace / 12mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #49: 2WD MODELS MAY REQUIRE CARRIER BEARING DROP
- APPLICATION NOTE #51: 5" BLOCK AVAILABLE FOR LARGER LIFT HEIGHT SETTINGS
- APPLICATION NOTE #52: DRIVESHAFT RECOMMENDED FOR 2007 MODEL YEAR AND NEWER TRUCKS THAT WILL BE DRIVEN OVER 15 MPH IN 4WD. PART #78705 (ALISON TRANS.) OR PART #78706 (6L90 TRANS.) INSTALLATION OF DRIVESHAFT WILL ALSO REQUIRE SHIFT LINKAGE RELOCATION BRACKET, PART #78708
- APPLICATION NOTE #53: CARRIER BEARING (PART #78709) MAY NEED TO BE INSTALLED IF VIBRATION IS PRESENT ON TRUCKS WITH 2-PIECE DRIVESHAFT
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty boxed sub-frame with integrated diff and transmission skid plates
- ICON high quality fit, appearance and improved suspension function
- Retains Factory track width when high offset wheels are used
- 2.5" Series piggyback rear shocks available
- Lifetime warranty on ICON fabricated non-serviceable components
- Precision CNC machined cast iron spindle knuckles
- Includes ICON Torsion Relocation brackets to keep torsion bars in the factory location
- Fits 2WD & 4WD models
- 6-8' adjustable lift height
- Improved ground clearance
- V.S. 2.5 Series front and 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks
- Improved drivability and handling over stock
- Complies with GM Stabilitrak system
- 76535 (QTY: 2) | 01-UP GM HD 5-8" REAR 2.0 VS IR
- 78703 (QTY: 1) | 11-UP GM HD TORSION RELOCATOR KIT
- 174701 (QTY: 1) | 11-16 GM HD 6-8" SUBFRAME BRACKETS
- 174702 (QTY: 1) | 11-16 GM HD 6-8" SKID PLATE/DIFF/BLOCK/UBOLTS
- 174703 (QTY: 1) | 11-16 GM HD 6-8" STEERING KNUCKLES
- 78723 (QTY: 1) | 11-16 GM HD 6-8" 2.5 IR SHOCK SYSTEM W/ UCA
Installation Instructions & Docs
FREE Shipping applies to all products shipped to the lower 48 United States.
All other shipping destinations that are available will be calculated at checkout, or you should contact us prior to your sale - contact us.
Shock Surplus ships to the following destinations, and more:
- All of North America
- All of Europe
- United Arab Emirates
- Most Asian countries
Contact us for a free direct quote to your location.
30-Day Hassle-free Return & Exchange Policy - Stuff Happens!
We sell only brand new, never-installed, authentic, brand-name parts. If your order arrives damaged, is missing hardware, appears used or pre-installed, or is incomplete in any way, we will jump into action to send replacements. We can usually have replacements sent immediately for these rare cases of damaged, incomplete, or incorrect orders.
Shock Surplus allows returns and exchanges inside of a 30-day window starting from time of receipt by the customer. It is our mission to make every transaction smooth, and fix any issues you may encounter.
- Products must be new, unused, and in uninstalled condition for us to accept a return.
- We do not accept installed parts, so be sure you have the correct part number(s) before attempting to install them on your vehicle.
- Returned parts must contain all associated hardware, otherwise that part number will be deducted from your refund.
Return Shipping Costs
We are available to make every transaction flawless for our customers, the Shock Surplus staff is available to guarantee fitment on every part we sell. Shipping costs responsibility are as follows:
- Misboxed Item - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Sent - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Ordered - Customer Responsibility
- Order Error (Address, Vehicle Fitment) - Customer Responsibility
- Changed Mind - Customer Responsibility
- Damaged in Transit - Shock Surplus Responsibility
Returns Under Customer's Responsibility
- Below 50lbs - $15 flat rate deducted from the refund. Shock Surplus will provide a shipping label to make this process as easy as possible.
- Greater than 50lbs - Discounted shipping rates to get the product(s) back to Shock Surplus, that amount will be deducted from the refund. 50lb+ packages are automatically labeled 'Oversize' by our couriers, and automatically incur a $25 charge on top of the shipping fee.
Returns under Shock Surplus' responsibility
- Free, we will provide a return shipping label and ship the replacement parts for free. If a refund is preferred, a full refund will occur.
- Orders are final, no returns
- Orders shipped to a freight forwarder in the US, are eligible for return if the product has not left the United States.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer and exporter to ensure correct items received before exporting. Shock Surplus is not responsible for items received once the freight forwarder has shipped the product.
Customers that wish to return products in order to exchange for different product will not be subject to a restocking fee. Our staff is on hand to make sure that your first purchase is exactly correct for your needs and vehicle, do not hesitate to contact us prior to your purchase through Live Chat or Email.
To start a return or exchange, please fill out THIS FORM, and be as specific as possible, and someone will be in touch with you in ~1 business day. The typical turnaround for a refund or exchange is 5-10 business days, depending on the complexity of the case. Exchanges are subject to availability of stock; any exchanges proving out of stock will be refunded to the customer.
You should expect to receive your refund within 5-7 business days of our warehouse receiving your return. The amount of time it takes for your refund to show up in your account varies by payment method, but typically takes 1-3 business days. You will also receive a message confirming the refund via the marketplace where the purchase happened. We wish we could speed up the process of funds reaching your payment method following a refund, but it is out of our hands.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account (top right corner of the screen), view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu, and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You can also contact contact us for any return requests.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page.