The Shock Surplus Extended Warranty Coverage will supplement the manufacturer's warranty on the Fox shocks you've purchased. This coverage is limited to the original purchaser, and limited to purchases made from Shock Surplus, an authorized Fox Factory dealer.
Shock Surplus will be a second layer of warranty coverage, in the event that Fox does not grant the original warranty claim. We will accomplish this by rebuilding the shock or coilover to function as a brand new unit.
Shock Surplus' rebuilt shocks come with a service guarantee against premature leaks or failure.
- The extended warranty plan (the "Plan") provides coverage for the repair or replacement of parts specified in the Plan, commencing on the date of purchase of the product and extending for the period of time specified in the Plan.
- The Plan is valid only for the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferable.
- The Plan covers defects in materials or workmanship of the product, but does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, alteration, or external causes such as natural disasters.
- Any repairs or replacements made under the Plan will be made with new or refurbished parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
- To make a claim under the Plan, the customer must contact the manufacturer or authorized service provider for the product, and provide proof of purchase and the Plan.
- The manufacturer or authorized service provider will determine if the claim is covered under the Plan, and if so, will repair or replace the product at no additional charge to the customer.
- If the product is found to be covered under the Plan, the manufacturer or authorized service provider will also cover any shipping costs associated with the repair or replacement of the product.
- If the product is not covered under the Plan, the manufacturer or authorized service provider may still provide repair or replacement services, but the customer will be responsible for any associated costs.
- The Plan does not cover the cost of any third-party services, such as those of a mechanic, repair shop, or rental car requirement, that may be required to complete the repair or replacement of the product.
- The Plan does not cover any loss of use, inconvenience, or any other indirect damages resulting from any malfunction of the product.
- The Plan is subject to change without notice, and the terms and conditions of the Plan are governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the product was purchased.
- These terms and conditions are the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the customer and the manufacturer, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, or agreements, whether oral or written.