About this Page:
Front and rear shocks are included in the base kit and price.
Springs and assembly are an additional option and cost.
Any changes to the default selections in the drop down menus will either upgrade your shocks or add additional parts to your build (IE., control arms, springs, etc.). By default, those additional parts and upgrades are not selected. All additional options have their associated change in prices.
This Lift System is built to your personal vehicle specs and will be pieced together based on your parts selection.
Not everything in the pictures are included, only the items you will select for your system will be included.
Estimated time to deliver will vary from 1-4 weeks, and a Shock specialist will contact you immediately after your purchase to verify details
Contact your sales rep for details: email@example.com
Bilstein Front - 24-232173 (2)
Bilstein Rear - 24-321150 (2)
- Utilizes factory coil springs to level/lift the vehicle with 4 height settings. Performance coil springs available
- Bilstein's legendary monotube gas design, with digressive deflective-disc valving to improve both daily driver handling and more aggressive terrain performance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Bilstein 5100 system is one of the most popular first-upgrades for adventure seekers, weekend outtings, and general stock-upgrades for the 2005+ Tacomas. Hailed as a jack of all trades, the front adjustable height struts allow for up to 1.5-2" of leveling/lift height using the factory coil springs.
These shocks improve all around daily driver handling and reduce body roll, while offering better offroad handling in moderately tough terrain at slower speeds. While not the softest shock on the block, these shocks are in it for the long haul and very dependable, and very popular for good reason.
Additional spring options are well suited for replacing the factory springs and adding additional lift or weight handling requirements.
Fully Assembled Option - by selecting one of the performance coil spring and assembly options, Shock Surplus will fully assembled the front Bilstein 5100 struts, coil springs, and new top hats for easy installation. Lift heights are approximations and may not be exact for your specific setup. We do not recommend using taller height settings on the 5100 shocks in combination with lifted springs, that is why the circlip locations are not available for choosing.
Front Coil Spring Options
|Old Man Emu||2612
||740-lb / 16.3" Length
||Stock / Light||+2.5|
|Old Man Emu||2613
||740-lb / 17.1" Length||Medium / Heavy||+2.5|
|Old Man Emu||2614
||740-lb / 16.7" Length||Light / Medium||+2.5|
Upper Control Arm Options
All available arms allow for more suspension articulation compared to stock arms on a lifted vehicle, and easier alignment, which is important when lifting the vehicle 3-3.5".
- Factory Spec - Moog or Doorman
- SPC Light Racing - 25490
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics Tubular Delta Joint - 58460DJ
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics Billet Aluminum Delta Joint - 58560DJ
- Camburg X-Joint - 310083
- Camburg 1.25 Uniball - 310041
- Camburg Billet - 310104
Rear Lift Options
- Eibach Pro-Truck 1.0" Lift Block - LB81-82-007-01-02
- ProComp Suspension 1.0" Lift Block - 65151
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics 1.5" Progressive Add-a-Leaf - 51200
FREE Shipping applies to all products shipped to the lower 48 United States.
Shock Surplus ships to the following destinations, and more:
- All of North America
- All of Europe
- United Arab Emirates
- Most Asian countries
Contact us for a free direct quote to your location.
30-Day Hassle-free Return & Exchange Policy - Stuff Happens!
- Products must be new, unused, and in uninstalled condition for us to accept a return.
Return Shipping Costs
- Misboxed Item - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Sent - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Ordered - Customer Responsibility
- Order Error (Address, Vehicle Fitment) - Customer Responsibility
- Changed Mind - Customer Responsibility
- Damaged in Transit - Shock Surplus Responsibility
Returns Under Customer's Responsibility
Returns under Shock Surplus' responsibility
- Orders are final, no returns