Package Contains 1 Shock
You'll be getting one shock absorber.
Bilstein Limited Lifetime Warranty
Manufacturer Warranty protects against defects and premature failure.
Factory Hardware for Installation
All necessary washers, bushings, reservoir clamps, and nuts included. Factory shock mounting bolts are reused for installation. Mounting plates sold separately.
Ideal for Large Tires & Lifts
Designed for vehicles with larger wheels and tires, or lifted vehicles with higher center of gravity. Factory spec vehicles should use Bilstein 4600 for shock replacement.
High Performance Shock
The B8 5100 can handle increased heavy duty loads, towing, and off-road terrain.
Reduces body roll and nose dive, while being more compliant over bumps and holes, ideal for daily driven vehicles that also off-road for fun or work.
Durable and long lasting
Zinc plate finish, providing corrosion and rust resistance in harsh environments.
Bilstein 5100 shocks utilize a monotube design, with a 46mm digressive piston, to increase road handling characteristics both on and off-road. The single tube body allows for rapid heat transfer between the shock oil to the shock body, and then dissipated further to reduce shock fade. German engineering combined with US manufacturing ensures optimum performance and longevity for upwards of 100k miles (real customer feedback!). The 5100 series is more compliant in tougher situations and off-road terrain compared to the 4600 series. Factory spec vehicles should use the 4600 series shocks as the valving is more appropriate for daily driven vehicles and pavement environments.
We have the entire line of Bilstein products available, whether you want to upgrade, add a reservoir, or find something more affordable, contact us with any questions!
|1974||Chevrolet||Blazer||RWD, 4WD, AWD, FWD||Front||3-4|
|1973||Chevrolet||Blazer||RWD, 4WD, AWD, FWD||Front||3-4|
|1974||Chevrolet||K10 pickup||RWD, 4WD, AWD, FWD||Front||3-4|
|1973||Chevrolet||K10 pickup||RWD, 4WD, AWD, FWD||Front||3-4|
|1972||Chevrolet||K10 pickup||RWD, 4WD, AWD, FWD||Front||3-4|
|1971||Chevrolet||K10 pickup||RWD, 4WD, AWD, FWD||Front||3-4|
|1970||Chevrolet||K10 pickup||RWD, 4WD, AWD, FWD||Front||3-4|
|1969||Chevrolet||K10 pickup||RWD, 4WD, AWD, FWD||Front||3-4|
|1974||Chevrolet||K10 suburban||RWD, 4WD, AWD, FWD||Front||3-4|
|1973||Chevrolet||K10 suburban||RWD, 4WD, AWD, FWD||Front||3-4|
|1974||Chevrolet||K20 pickup||RWD, 4WD, AWD, FWD||Front||3-4|
|1973||Chevrolet||K20 pickup||RWD, 4WD, AWD, FWD||Front||3-4|
|1972||Chevrolet||K20 pickup||RWD, 4WD, AWD, FWD||Front||3-4|
|1971||Chevrolet||K20 pickup||RWD, 4WD, AWD, FWD||Front||3-4|
|1970||Chevrolet||K20 pickup||RWD, 4WD, AWD, FWD||Front||3-4|
|1969||Chevrolet||K20 pickup||RWD, 4WD, AWD, FWD||Front||3-4|
FREE Shipping applies to all products shipped to the lower 48 United States.
All other shipping destinations that are available will be calculated at checkout, or you should contact us prior to your sale - contact us.
Shock Surplus ships to the following destinations, and more:
- All of North America
- All of Europe
- United Arab Emirates
- Most Asian countries
Contact us for a free direct quote to your location.
30-Day Hassle-free Return & Exchange Policy - Stuff Happens!
We sell only brand new, never-installed, authentic, brand-name parts. If your order arrives damaged, is missing hardware, appears used or pre-installed, or is incomplete in any way, we will jump into action to send replacements. We can usually have replacements sent immediately for these rare cases of damaged, incomplete, or incorrect orders.
Shock Surplus allows returns and exchanges inside of a 30-day window starting from time of receipt by the customer. It is our mission to make every transaction smooth, and fix any issues you may encounter.
- Products must be new, unused, and in uninstalled condition for us to accept a return.
- We do not accept installed parts, so be sure you have the correct part number(s) before attempting to install them on your vehicle.
- Returned parts must contain all associated hardware, otherwise that part number will be deducted from your refund.
Return Shipping Costs
We are available to make every transaction flawless for our customers, the Shock Surplus staff is available to guarantee fitment on every part we sell. Shipping costs responsibility are as follows:
- Misboxed Item - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Sent - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Ordered - Customer Responsibility
- Order Error (Address, Vehicle Fitment) - Customer Responsibility
- Changed Mind - Customer Responsibility
- Damaged in Transit - Shock Surplus Responsibility
Returns Under Customer's Responsibility
- Below 50lbs - $15 flat rate deducted from the refund. Shock Surplus will provide a shipping label to make this process as easy as possible.
- Greater than 50lbs - Discounted shipping rates to get the product(s) back to Shock Surplus, that amount will be deducted from the refund. 50lb+ packages are automatically labeled 'Oversize' by our couriers, and automatically incur a $25 charge on top of the shipping fee.
Returns under Shock Surplus' responsibility
- Free, we will provide a return shipping label and ship the replacement parts for free. If a refund is preferred, a full refund will occur.
- Orders are final, no returns
- Orders shipped to a freight forwarder in the US, are eligible for return if the product has not left the United States.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer and exporter to ensure correct items received before exporting. Shock Surplus is not responsible for items received once the freight forwarder has shipped the product.
Customers that wish to return products in order to exchange for different product will not be subject to a restocking fee. Our staff is on hand to make sure that your first purchase is exactly correct for your needs and vehicle, do not hesitate to contact us prior to your purchase through Live Chat or Email.
To start a return or exchange, please fill out THIS FORM, and be as specific as possible, and someone will be in touch with you in ~1 business day. The typical turnaround for a refund or exchange is 5-10 business days, depending on the complexity of the case. Exchanges are subject to availability of stock; any exchanges proving out of stock will be refunded to the customer.
You should expect to receive your refund within 5-7 business days of our warehouse receiving your return. The amount of time it takes for your refund to show up in your account varies by payment method, but typically takes 1-3 business days. You will also receive a message confirming the refund via the marketplace where the purchase happened. We wish we could speed up the process of funds reaching your payment method following a refund, but it is out of our hands.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account (top right corner of the screen), view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu, and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You can also contact contact us for any return requests.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page.