|S90-2-15-005||Kit Freight 1-7||1|
Package Contains 5mm Spacers
Kit contains two spacers.
Eibach Million Mile Warranty
Manufacturer warranty protects against defects and premature failure.
2 Wheel Spacers and Necessary Replacement Wheel Hardware Included.
Engineered to high standards
Exact fitment by using minimal production tolerances, resulting in exceptional wheel balance
Made from high-tensile-strength aluminum alloy with High-grade corrosion protection through a special coating process (salt spray test according to DIN 50021)
Reduced Weight Compared to Steel Wheel Spacers.
for Perfect Fit and Wheel Balance.
When you need that little something extra for your wheel fitment and do not want to buy a new set of wheels Eibach's Pro-Spacer kit is a fantastic solution. Wider is almost always better, and by increasing track width, you are not only improving performance, you are also optimizing driving behavior with higher stability as roll of the chassis is positively influenced. Available in widths between 5 and 45mm, the PRO-SPACER will help you Eliminate The Gap.
We have the entire line of Eibach products available, whether you want to upgrade, add a reservoir, or find something more affordable, contact us with any questions!
We ship internationally, contact us for a shipping quote with your postal code.
Million Mile Warranty | Eibach
- Eibach Limited Million-Mile Warranty
PRO-KIT, SPORTLINE, ANTI-ROLL-KIT, PRO-SPACER, PRO-DAMPER, PRO-TRUCK-SHOCK (including Sport and Sport Leveling)
All Eibach, Inc. ("Eibach") Suspension Springs, Anti- Roll-Kits (excluding "hardware") Pro-Spacers, Pro-Dampers and Pro-Truck Shocks(including Sport and Sport Leveling)(collectively, "Products") are covered by a Million-Mile warranty(the Warranty). The Warranty covers the Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when used on passenger cars and light duty (class 1-3) trucks under normal use and operating conditions. These Warranties only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Products were originally installed (the "Purchaser"). Eibach, Inc. will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of the defective product at Eibach, Inc.'s sole digression, which shall fully satisfy and discharge any and all warranty claims.
- Eibach Limited 12-Month Warranty
PRO-STREET-S, MULTI-PRO-R1, MULTI-PRO-R2, MULTI-PRO-DRAG, PRO-ALIGNMENT, DRAG-LAUNCH Air Bags and ANTI-ROLL-KIT Hardware
All Eibach, Inc. ("Eibach") suspension Coilover Systems (Pro-Street-S / Multi-Pro-R1 / Multi-Pro-R2, Multi-Pro-Drag), Drag-Launch (Air bags only), Pro-Alignment Kits and Anti-Roll-Kit hardware (collectively, "Products"), are covered by a 12-month warranty (the "Warranty") from date of purchase. The Warranty covers the Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when used on passenger cars and light trucks under normal use and operating conditions. These Warranties only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Products were originally installed (the "Purchaser"). Eibach, Inc. will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of the defective product at Eibach, Inc.'s sole digression, which shall fully satisfy and discharge any and all warranty claims.
- Eibach Limited Million-Mile Warranty
- Exclusions from Warranty
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCTS:
- THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY INSTALLED OR HAVE NOT BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED, LICENSED AUTO MECHANIC EXPERIENCED IN THE INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL OF SUSPENSION PRODUCTS;
- THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY SERVICED, THAT HAVE BEEN MISUSED, OR THAT HAVE BEEN MODIFIED, ALTERED OR SUBJECTED TO ABUSE, NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENT OR COLLISION;
- INSTALLED IN ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED;
- INSTALLED ON ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS CARRIED LOADS IN EXCESS OF AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURER SUGGESTED WEIGHT LIMITS;
- INSTALLED ON ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS BEEN USED FOR RALLYING, RACING OR RACING-TYPE ACTIVITIES OR OFF-ROAD USE;
- PRESENTED FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE BY A PERSON OTHER THAN THE PURCHASER; OR
- PRESENTED FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE AFTER BEING USED ON A VEHICLE OTHER THAN THE ONE ON WHICH IT WAS ORIGINALLY INSTALLED.
- Reservation of Rights
Eibach reserves the right to make changes in design, materials and specifications, and to make changes to Products without prior notice. Eibach does not assume any obligation to modify any previously manufactured Products.
- Exclusion of Other Warranties
These Warranties are the entire and only Warranties for the Products and may not be modified or supplemented by any other person or company in any form. Any description of the Products, by anyone, is for the sole purpose of identifying them, is not part of the basis of the bargain, and does not constitute a warranty that the Products will conform to that description.
The use of any sample or model in connection with these Warranties or the sale of any Products is for illustrative purposes only and is not a warranty that the goods will conform to the sample or model. The statements of any salesperson do not constitute part of these Warranties or any warranty at all and cannot be relied upon as a warranty.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. THESE WARRANTIES DO NOT COVER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF TIME OR REVENUES, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE OF THE VEHICLE, DAMAGE TO THE VEHICLE OR COMPONENTS OF THE VEHICLE, ANY OTHER TYPE OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; in such states the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. These Warranties give the Purchaser specific legal rights and the Purchaser may have other rights that may vary from state to state.
- Warranty Claim Procedure
To make a claim, the Purchaser should contact the Eibach dealer/ distributor from which the Products were originally purchased. The dealer/distributor should then contact Eibach to obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number to return the Products to Eibach. Any and all returns must be accompanied by:
- an RGA number,
- a sales receipt verifying the purchase of the Products, and
- a statement containing the Purchaser's name, address, make and model of the vehicle, and a brief description of the claimed defect, including the circumstances under which the defect occurred. Warranty related inquiries should be sent to the following address:
C/O Customer Service Department
64 Mariah Circle
Corona, CA 92879-1751
Eibach will not accept Product returns without the RGA number, receipt and statement described above. C.O.D. or collect shipments will be refused. Once the returns are received at Eibach, Eibach will evaluate the Products, verify the sales receipt, and investigate the statement.
The Purchaser is responsible for returning the Products to the Eibach dealer/distributor, including shipping costs as well as costs incurred for removing and installing the Products on the vehicle. Eibach does not warranty labor costs.
Warranty Contact Info:
If you have a warranty concern or question, please contact us
- @shocksurplus social
FREE Shipping applies to all products shipped to the lower 48 United States.
Shock Surplus ships to the following destinations, and more:
- All of North America
- All of Europe
- United Arab Emirates
- Most Asian countries
Contact us for a free direct quote to your location.
30-Day Hassle-free Return & Exchange Policy - Stuff Happens!
- Products must be new, unused, and in uninstalled condition for us to accept a return.
Return Shipping Costs
- Misboxed Item - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Sent - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Ordered - Customer Responsibility
- Order Error (Address, Vehicle Fitment) - Customer Responsibility
- Changed Mind - Customer Responsibility
- Damaged in Transit - Shock Surplus Responsibility
Returns Under Customer's Responsibility
Returns under Shock Surplus' responsibility
- Orders are final, no returns