|K53008T||0-2.75" Lift||Front and Rear||0-2.75" Suspension System - Stage 8 Tubular||1|
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. Throughout the development of these systems ICON engineers'imary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. This Stage 8 system goes a step further in delivering ICON performance to the Tacoma with the addition of rear suspension components that include an ICON RXT multi-rate leaf spring and a unique RXT-specific 2.5 Aluminum Series shock.
The Stage 8 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5 Series Extended Travel coilover shocks featuring a remote reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered coil springs for superior vehicle "feel" through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-3.5" for 2005-2015 models or 0-2.75" for 2016-Up models, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Used in conjunction with the included ICON upper control arm, these extended travel coilovers add increased droop travel to the front suspension. To increase the ride quality of the truck and gain additional droop travel, the ICON RXT multi-rate leaf springs are added to the rear. Designed with an additional leaf (included with kit) that can be exchanged or added to the pack to yield an additional 10-20% spring rate, this leaf spring is perfect for drivers seeking improved rear ride quality in an "unloaded" vehicle as well as those that are have outfitted their trucks with a significant amount of weight in the form of a bed rack, roof top tent, spare tires, parts, or other additions. To compliment this increase in rear wheel travel the Stage 8 system includes a unique 2.5 Aluminum Series remote reservoir shock that features a side-mount eyelet that making it shorter in collapsed length, longer at extension, and still fits in the factory mounting location. A large ten inch remote reservoir was added to aid in heat dissipation and resist shock fade during spirited driving.
This system features tubular steel upper control arms with ICON's patented Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greasable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #47: 700LB/IN EXPEDITION COIL AVAILABLE FOR HEAVIER EQUIPPED VEHICLES
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- APPLICATION NOTE #109: 2016-UP TACOMA LIFT RANGE IS 0-2.75"
- APPLICATION NOTE #110: TRIMMING REQUIRED FOR RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE
- APPLICATION NOTE #111: BUMP STOP SPACER KIT 51045 CAN BE INSTALLED TO INCREASE PRELOAD .25" BEYOND MAXIMUM
- Ships in Multiple Boxes
Features & Benefits
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- 2.5 Aluminum Series remote reservoir RXT rear shocks feature corrosion resistant anodized aluminum shock bodies with 7/8 shafts
- Multi-Rate Leaf Spring with 3 user-adjustable spring rates for unique vehicle configurations
- ICON RXT Rear Shock with unique side-mounted lower eyelet allows for increased travel (up to 20%) while utilizing factory mounting location
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
- ICON 1K tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- Vehicle-specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers provide up to 3.5" of front lift height (up to 2.75" on 2016-Up models)
- Extended Travel coilovers matched with ICON UCA provides increased front droop travel
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- 57826P (QTY: 1) | 05-UP TACOMA RXT REAR 2.5 RR PAIR
- 58735 (QTY: 1) | 05-UP TACOMA EXT TRAVEL 2.5 VS RR COILOVER KIT
- 58450DJ (QTY: 1) | 05-UP TACOMA TUBULAR UCA DJ KIT
- 158505 (QTY: 2) | 05-UP TACOMA MULTI RATE RXT LEAF PACK W/ ADD IN LEAF
- 52050 (QTY: 1) | TOYOTA REAR 8.0" U-BOLT KIT
Installation Instructions & Docs
We have the entire line of Icon products available, whether you want to upgrade, add a reservoir, or find something more affordable, contact us with any questions!
|2022||Toyota||Tacoma||4WD||0-2.75" Front / 2-2.75" Rear|
|2021||Toyota||Tacoma||4WD||0-2.75" Front / 2-2.75" Rear|
|2020||Toyota||Tacoma||4WD||0-2.75" Front / 2-2.75" Rear|
|2019||Toyota||Tacoma||4WD||0-2.75" Front / 2-2.75" Rear|
|2018||Toyota||Tacoma||4WD||0-2.75" Front / 2-2.75" Rear|
|2017||Toyota||Tacoma||4WD||0-2.75" Front / 2-2.75" Rear|
|2016||Toyota||Tacoma||4WD||0-2.75" Front / 2-2.75" Rear|
We ship internationally, contact us for a shipping quote with your postal code.
ICON VEHICLE DYNAMICS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
If a shock is inspected and it has been determined the shock failed due to neglect, damage caused by improper installation or any other reason besides "normal wear and tear", the owner of said shock is responsible for all service costs. ICON Vehicle Dynamics warrants to the original retail purchaser who owns the vehicle on which the product was originally installed. ICON Vehicle Dynamics does not warrant the product for finish, alterations, modifications and/or installation contrary to ICON Vehicle Dynamics instructions.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics products are not designed, nor are they intended to be installed on vehicles used in race applications, for racing purposes or for similar activities. (A "race" is defined as any contest between two or more vehicles, or a contest of one or more vehicles against the clock, whether or not such contest is for a prize). This warranty does not include coverage for police or taxi vehicles, race vehicles, or vehicles used for government or commercial purposes. Also excluded from this warranty are sales outside of the United States of America and Canada.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics' obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement, at ICON Vehicle Dynamics' discretion, of the defective product. Any and all costs of removal, installation or re-installation, freight charges and incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from this warranty. Items that are subject to wear are not considered defective when worn and are not covered. ICON Vehicle Dynamics components must be installed as a complete kit as shown in our current application guide. Any substitutions or exemptions of required components will immediately void the warranty. This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. This warranty shall not apply to any product that has been improperly installed, modified or customized subject to accident, negligence, abuse or misuse.
SHOCK ABSORBER WARRANTY
ICON Vehicle Dynamics warrants to the original retail purchaser who owns the vehicle on which the product was originally installed. ICON Vehicle Dynamics does not warrant the product for finish, alterations, modifications and/or installation contrary to ICON Vehicle Dynamics instructions. ICON Vehicle Dynamics products are not designed, nor are they intended to be installed on vehicles used in race applications, for racing purposes or for similar activities. (A "race" is defined as any contest between two or more vehicles, or a contest of one or more vehicles against the clock, whether or not such contest is for a prize).
This warranty does not include coverage for police or taxi vehicles, race vehicles, or vehicles used for government or commercial purposes. Also excluded from this warranty are sales outside of the United States of America and Canada. ICON Vehicle Dynamics' obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement, at ICON Vehicle Dynamics' discretion, of the defective product. Any and all costs of removal, installation or re-installation, freight charges and incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from this warranty. Items that are subject to wear are not considered defective when worn and are not covered.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics components must be installed as a complete kit as shown in our current application guide. Any substitutions or exemptions of required components will immediately void the warranty. This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. This warranty shall not apply to any product that has been improperly installed, modified or customized subject to accident, negligence, abuse or misuse.
Warranty Contact Info:
If you have a warranty concern or question, please contact us
- @shocksurplus social
FREE Shipping applies to all products shipped to the lower 48 United States.
All other shipping destinations that are available will be calculated at checkout, or you should contact us prior to your sale - contact us.
Shock Surplus ships to the following destinations, and more:
- All of North America
- All of Europe
- United Arab Emirates
- Most Asian countries
Contact us for a free direct quote to your location.
30-Day Hassle-free Return & Exchange Policy - Stuff Happens!
We sell only brand new, never-installed, authentic, brand-name parts. If your order arrives damaged, is missing hardware, appears used or pre-installed, or is incomplete in any way, we will jump into action to send replacements. We can usually have replacements sent immediately for these rare cases of damaged, incomplete, or incorrect orders.
Shock Surplus allows returns and exchanges inside of a 30-day window starting from time of receipt by the customer. It is our mission to make every transaction smooth, and fix any issues you may encounter.
- Products must be new, unused, and in uninstalled condition for us to accept a return.
- We do not accept installed parts, so be sure you have the correct part number(s) before attempting to install them on your vehicle.
- Returned parts must contain all associated hardware, otherwise that part number will be deducted from your refund.
Return Shipping Costs
We are available to make every transaction flawless for our customers, the Shock Surplus staff is available to guarantee fitment on every part we sell. Shipping costs responsibility are as follows:
- Misboxed Item - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Sent - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Ordered - Customer Responsibility
- Order Error (Address, Vehicle Fitment) - Customer Responsibility
- Changed Mind - Customer Responsibility
- Damaged in Transit - Shock Surplus Responsibility
Returns Under Customer's Responsibility
- Below 50lbs - $15 flat rate deducted from the refund. Shock Surplus will provide a shipping label to make this process as easy as possible.
- Greater than 50lbs - Discounted shipping rates to get the product(s) back to Shock Surplus, that amount will be deducted from the refund. 50lb+ packages are automatically labeled 'Oversize' by our couriers, and automatically incur a $25 charge on top of the shipping fee.
Returns under Shock Surplus' responsibility
- Free, we will provide a return shipping label and ship the replacement parts for free. If a refund is preferred, a full refund will occur.
- Orders are final, no returns
- Orders shipped to a freight forwarder in the US, are eligible for return if the product has not left the United States.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer and exporter to ensure correct items received before exporting. Shock Surplus is not responsible for items received once the freight forwarder has shipped the product.
Customers that wish to return products in order to exchange for different product will not be subject to a restocking fee. Our staff is on hand to make sure that your first purchase is exactly correct for your needs and vehicle, do not hesitate to contact us prior to your purchase through Live Chat or Email.
To start a return or exchange, please fill out THIS FORM, and be as specific as possible, and someone will be in touch with you in ~1 business day. The typical turnaround for a refund or exchange is 5-10 business days, depending on the complexity of the case. Exchanges are subject to availability of stock; any exchanges proving out of stock will be refunded to the customer.
You should expect to receive your refund within 5-7 business days of our warehouse receiving your return. The amount of time it takes for your refund to show up in your account varies by payment method, but typically takes 1-3 business days. You will also receive a message confirming the refund via the marketplace where the purchase happened. We wish we could speed up the process of funds reaching your payment method following a refund, but it is out of our hands.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account (top right corner of the screen), view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu, and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You can also contact contact us for any return requests.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page.