ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate in cost effective upgrades, specifically tailored by ICON engineers for your application. The V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable.
- TECH NOTE: ICON Dual Steering Stabilizer kit part # 65000 or 32170 required for installation.
Features & Benefits
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- 100% revalveable
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir
- One piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 5/8' chrome plated hardened steel shaft resists corrosion and pits
- 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap, and internals ensure strength and durability
- Polyurethane bushings, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance, and high-tech appearance
- Nitrile rubber top out bumper for noise free operation
- 100% rebuildable
Installation Instructions & Docs
FREE UPS Ground Shipping in the US Lower 48 States
Add to cart to estimate shipping and view all shipping options.
Shock Surplus ships to the following destinations, and more:
- All of North America
- All of Europe
- United Arab Emirates
- Most Asian countries
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.