Package Contains 4 Struts
Set of two front struts and two rear struts.
KYB Lifetime Warranty
Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty protects against defects and premature failure.
Designed for AWD vehicles
This product only works for AWD vehicles.
Factory Hardware for Installation
All necessary washers, bushings, and nuts included. Factory shock mounting bolts are reused for installation. Shock boots sold separately.
Original Equipment replacements
The Excel-G shock is one of the most trusted factory replacement shocks available from KYB, providing OE handling characteristics back to your vehicle. Each Excel-G shock and strut is valved specifically for your vehicle, compensating for worn suspensions, and to restore factory ride characteristics.
We have the entire line of KYB products available, whether you want to upgrade, add a reservoir, or find something more affordable, contact us with any questions!
|2010||Pontiac||Vibe||AWD||Front & Rear||Factory|
|2009||Pontiac||Vibe||AWD||Front & Rear||Factory|
We ship internationally, contact us for a shipping quote with your postal code.
KYB Americas Corporation ("KYB") warrants to the original retail purchaser that each new KYB product purchased from an authorized KYB dealer shall be free from defects for the period(s) of time listed below, when used on private passenger cars and light trucks for personal use under normal operating conditions.
KYB's limited warranty is for the following periods for the following covered KYB products:
A. Lifetime: All Branded** KYB Shock Absorbers, KYB Struts, KYB Strut-Plus™ and KYB Strut Cartridges (Except Electronic and Self-Leveling Shocks & Struts)
B. One (1) Year: Strut Mounts, Boots, Hardware, Coil Springs, Steering Stabilizers and other Non-Damper Suspension Components
C. 180 Days: Electronic and Self-Leveling units.
* "Lifetime" means for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the vehicle on which the KYB products were originally installed.
* "Branded" means the official KYB logo is physically and visibly stated on the outside of the covered product.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship in the KYB product. KYB's sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty is limited to the exchange/replacement of a defective KYB product in accordance with this limited warranty.
CAN THIS WARRANTY BE TRANSFERRED?
No. This warranty is not assignable or otherwise transferable to any subsequent purchaser or user of the product and any sale or other transfer of the product shall void this warranty and KYB shall thereafter have no further obligation or liability with regards thereto.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
- Present the original retail proof of purchase (i.e. original sales receipt) listing a valid KYB part number for a covered product to the original place or point of purchase.
- The product must be inspected to verify the product qualifies for a replacement/exchange under the terms of this warranty. The inspection and verification is provided free of charge to the original retail purchaser.
- To have the product inspected and verified, the original retail purchaser must (a) return the alleged defective KYB product to the original place or point of purchase, and (b) submit a valid copy of the original dated retail proof of purchase listing a valid KYB part number for inspection and verification. If the original place or point of purchase no longer exists or for any other reason the original retailer purchaser is unable, despite good faith efforts, to return the product to the original place or point of purchase, the original retail purchaser must then return the alleged defective KYB product and proof of purchase to an authorized KYB product seller. A list of authorized KYB product sellers is available at www.kyb.com/sellers.
- Warranty claims will only be honored for KYB products listed above and not otherwise excluded by this Limited Warranty.
- If the provisions of this warranty are met and the product is determined to be defective and qualifies for replacement/exchange, the product will be replaced/exchanged with a new unit of the same or superseded KYB part number. In the case of a KYB product being superseded, the replacement part must be stated in the application section of the current KYB catalog.
- Installation, removal and/or diagnostics are not included in this warranty.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
The KYB Limited Warranty does not apply to KYB products that (a) are worn, but are not defective; (b) do not qualify due to the expiration of the warranty time duration specified above for each product; (c) are installed on non-cataloged applications; (d) are purchased from an un-authorized KYB parts reseller; (e) are altered, modified, reworked, improperly applied or installed, or abused; (f) are installed on vehicles for commercial or racing purposes; and/or (g) are damaged due to vehicle modifications or accident. (An example is where only one unit is defective and the consumer requests a pair be replaced. Since the KYB warranty only covers the defective unit, the claim for the worn but not defective unit will not be honored.) The cost of any diagnostics, removal of a defective KYB product and installation of a replacement KYB product is not included. The cost of transportation for the shipment of an alleged defective or replacement KYB product is not covered by this warranty.
KYB'S LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE CREATED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, PROVIDED HOWEVER, THAT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIODS SET FORTH HEREIN FOR THE COVERED KYB PRODUCTS. KYB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER.
KYB'S LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Warranty Contact Info:
If you have a warranty concern or question, please contact us
- @shocksurplus social
FREE Shipping applies to all products shipped to the lower 48 United States.
All other shipping destinations that are available will be calculated at checkout, or you should contact us prior to your sale - contact us.
Shock Surplus ships to the following destinations, and more:
- All of North America
- All of Europe
- United Arab Emirates
- Most Asian countries
Contact us for a free direct quote to your location.
30-Day Hassle-free Return & Exchange Policy - Stuff Happens!
We sell only brand new, never-installed, authentic, brand-name parts. If your order arrives damaged, is missing hardware, appears used or pre-installed, or is incomplete in any way, we will jump into action to send replacements. We can usually have replacements sent immediately for these rare cases of damaged, incomplete, or incorrect orders.
Shock Surplus allows returns and exchanges inside of a 30-day window starting from time of receipt by the customer. It is our mission to make every transaction smooth, and fix any issues you may encounter.
- Products must be new, unused, and in uninstalled condition for us to accept a return.
- We do not accept installed parts, so be sure you have the correct part number(s) before attempting to install them on your vehicle.
- Returned parts must contain all associated hardware, otherwise that part number will be deducted from your refund.
Return Shipping Costs
We are available to make every transaction flawless for our customers, the Shock Surplus staff is available to guarantee fitment on every part we sell. Shipping costs responsibility are as follows:
- Misboxed Item - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Sent - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Ordered - Customer Responsibility
- Order Error (Address, Vehicle Fitment) - Customer Responsibility
- Changed Mind - Customer Responsibility
- Damaged in Transit - Shock Surplus Responsibility
Returns Under Customer's Responsibility
- Below 50lbs - $15 flat rate deducted from the refund. Shock Surplus will provide a shipping label to make this process as easy as possible.
- Greater than 50lbs - Discounted shipping rates to get the product(s) back to Shock Surplus, that amount will be deducted from the refund. 50lb+ packages are automatically labeled 'Oversize' by our couriers, and automatically incur a $25 charge on top of the shipping fee.
Returns under Shock Surplus' responsibility
- Free, we will provide a return shipping label and ship the replacement parts for free. If a refund is preferred, a full refund will occur.
- Orders are final, no returns
- Orders shipped to a freight forwarder in the US, are eligible for return if the product has not left the United States.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer and exporter to ensure correct items received before exporting. Shock Surplus is not responsible for items received once the freight forwarder has shipped the product.
Customers that wish to return products in order to exchange for different product will not be subject to a restocking fee. Our staff is on hand to make sure that your first purchase is exactly correct for your needs and vehicle, do not hesitate to contact us prior to your purchase through Live Chat or Email.
To start a return or exchange, please fill out THIS FORM, and be as specific as possible, and someone will be in touch with you in ~1 business day. The typical turnaround for a refund or exchange is 5-10 business days, depending on the complexity of the case. Exchanges are subject to availability of stock; any exchanges proving out of stock will be refunded to the customer.
You should expect to receive your refund within 5-7 business days of our warehouse receiving your return. The amount of time it takes for your refund to show up in your account varies by payment method, but typically takes 1-3 business days. You will also receive a message confirming the refund via the marketplace where the purchase happened. We wish we could speed up the process of funds reaching your payment method following a refund, but it is out of our hands.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account (top right corner of the screen), view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu, and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You can also contact contact us for any return requests.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page.