Package Contains 2 Shocks
Rear pair of two shock absorbers.
KYB Lifetime Warranty
Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty protects against defects and premature failure.
Fits AWD & FWD vehicles
This product works for AWD and FWD vehicles.
Factory Hardware for Installation
All necessary washers, bushings, and nuts included. Factory shock mounting bolts are reused for installation. Shock boots sold separately.
Original Equipment replacements
The Excel-G shock is one of the most trusted factory replacement shocks available from KYB, providing OE handling characteristics back to your vehicle. Each Excel-G shock and strut is valved specifically for your vehicle, compensating for worn suspensions, and to restore factory ride characteristics.
We have the entire line of KYB products available, whether you want to upgrade, add a reservoir, or find something more affordable, contact us with any questions!
We ship internationally, contact us for a shipping quote with your postal code.
KYB Americas Corporation ("KYB") warrants to the original retail purchaser that each new KYB product purchased from an authorized KYB dealer shall be free from defects for the period(s) of time listed below, when used on private passenger cars and light trucks for personal use under normal operating conditions.
KYB's limited warranty is for the following periods for the following covered KYB products:
A. Lifetime: All Branded** KYB Shock Absorbers, KYB Struts, KYB Strut-Plus™ and KYB Strut Cartridges (Except Electronic and Self-Leveling Shocks & Struts)
B. One (1) Year: Strut Mounts, Boots, Hardware, Coil Springs, Steering Stabilizers and other Non-Damper Suspension Components
C. 180 Days: Electronic and Self-Leveling units.
* "Lifetime" means for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the vehicle on which the KYB products were originally installed.
* "Branded" means the official KYB logo is physically and visibly stated on the outside of the covered product.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
This warranty covers defect in material and workmanship in the KYB product. KYB's sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty is limited to the exchange/replacement of a defective KYB product in accordance with this limited warranty.
CAN THIS WARRANTY BE TRANSFERRED?
No. This warranty is not assignable or otherwise transferable to any subsequent purchaser or user of the product and any sale or other transfer of the product shall void this warranty and KYB shall thereafter have no further obligation or liability with regards thereto.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
- Present the original retail proof of purchase (i.e. original sales receipt) listing a valid KYB part number for a covered product to the original place or point of purchase.
- The product must be inspected to verify the product qualifies for a replacement/exchange under the terms of this warranty. The inspection and verification is provided free of charge to the original retail purchaser.
- To have the product inspected and verified, the original retail purchaser must (a) return the alleged defective KYB product to the original place or point of purchase, and (b) submit a valid copy of the original dated retail proof of purchase listing a valid KYB part number for inspection and verification. If the original place or point of purchase no longer exists or for any other reason the original retailer purchaser is unable, despite good faith efforts, to return the product to the original place or point of purchase, the original retail purchaser must then return the alleged defective KYB product and proof of purchase to an authorized KYB product seller. A list of authorized KYB product sellers is available at www.kyb.com/sellers.
- Warranty claims will only be honored for KYB products listed above and not otherwise excluded by this Limited Warranty.
- If the provisions of this warranty are met and the product is determined to be defective and qualifies for replacement/exchange, the product will be replaced/exchanged with a new unit of the same or superseded KYB part number. In the case of a KYB product being superseded, the replacement part must be stated in the application section of the current KYB catalog.
- Installation, removal and/or diagnostics are not included in this warranty.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
The KYB Limited Warranty does not apply to KYB products that (a) are worn, but are not defective; (b) do not qualify due to the expiration of the warranty time duration specified above for each product; (c) are installed on non-cataloged applications; (d) are purchased from an un-authorized KYB parts reseller; (e) are altered, modified, reworked, improperly applied or installed, or abused; (f) are installed on vehicles for commercial or racing purposes; and/or (g) are damaged due to vehicle modifications or accident. (An example is where only one unit is defective and the consumer requests a pair be replaced. Since the KYB warranty only covers the defective unit, the claim for the worn but not defective unit will not be honored.) The cost of any diagnostics, removal of a defective KYB product and installation of a replacement KYB product is not included. The cost of transportation for the shipment of an alleged defective or replacement KYB product is not covered by this warranty.
KYB'S LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE CREATED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, PROVIDED HOWEVER, THAT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIODS SET FORTH HEREIN FOR THE COVERED KYB PRODUCTS. KYB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER.
KYB'S LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Warranty Contact Info:
If you have a warranty concern or question, please contact us
- @shocksurplus social
FREE Shipping applies to all products shipped to the lower 48 United States.
Shock Surplus ships to the following destinations, and more:
- All of North America
- All of Europe
- United Arab Emirates
- Most Asian countries
Contact us for a free direct quote to your location.
30-Day Hassle-free Return & Exchange Policy - Stuff Happens!
- Products must be new, unused, and in uninstalled condition for us to accept a return.
Return Shipping Costs
- Misboxed Item - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Sent - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Ordered - Customer Responsibility
- Order Error (Address, Vehicle Fitment) - Customer Responsibility
- Changed Mind - Customer Responsibility
- Damaged in Transit - Shock Surplus Responsibility
Returns Under Customer's Responsibility
Returns under Shock Surplus' responsibility
- Orders are final, no returns