|H7052||0-1" Lift||Front||Shock Absorber||2|
Package Contains 2 Shocks
Front pair of two shock absorbers.
Skyjacker Lifetime Warranty
Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty protects against defects and premature failure.
Fits vehicles at factory height or with up to 1" front lift
For vehicles with no suspension modifications or up to 1" front lift systems.
Fits 4WD & RWD vehicles
This product works for 4WD and RWD vehicles.
Factory Hardware for Installation
All necessary washers, bushings, and nuts included. Factory shock mounting bolts are reused for installation.
Skyjacker Hydro Shocks offers you a high quality shock absorber with true velocity sensitive valving. Shock absorbers, or spring dampers, control the rate at which suspension springs compress and rebound. As the shock is pushed together, this is called bump or compression. As the shock expands, this is called rebound or extension. Absorbing the shock of bumps and suspension loading is actually performed by the springs in the suspension. The shocks real job is controlling the energy stored in the springs.
We have the entire line of Skyjacker products available, whether you want to upgrade, add a reservoir, or find something more affordable, contact us with any questions!
We ship internationally, contact us for a shipping quote with your postal code.
SKYJACKER® warrants to the original retail purchaser that its suspension products, shocks, and steering stabilizers are free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as that purchaser owns the vehicle on which such products were originally installed. Suspensions not used in conjunction with SKYJACKER® shock absorbers may void the warranty. Products installed on a vehicle used in any form of competition or racing are not covered by this warranty, and the warranty shall extend only 1 year on commercial vehicles. Warranty on tie rod ends, u-joints, drag links, and such shall not exceed 1 year. Skyjacker's rebuildable rod ends and coil-over shocks, both being made serviceable in design, are not replaced under this warranty, but rebuild kits are offered for a period of 1 year and can be purchased after 1 year.
This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
1) Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
2) Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond SKYJACKER® specifications.
3) Products used in application other than those recommended in the current SKYJACKER® catalog or in the instructions accompanying the product.
4) Products that are used for competition or racing activities.
5) This limited lifetime warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish, and any conditions caused by normal wear and use.
In a situation where a SKYJACKER® product is found to contain a defect in material or workmanship within the stated warranty period (unless caused by one or more of the above stated conditions), SKYJACKER®, at its option, will either replace the product or repair the product. To make a claim under this limited lifetime warranty, purchaser must:
1) Call SKYJACKER® at (318) 388-0816 for customer service to receive a return authorization number which must be written on the outside of the product's package.
2) Include the original purchase receipt (or copy) indicating the place of purchase,date of purchase, and amount paid.
3) An authorized SKYJACKER® dealer must inspect the product and confirm that the "Driver Warning" decal is properly displayed, and
4) Return the product, freight prepaid to the place of business originally purchased.
Each of these above mentioned terms must be met in order to qualify for warranty coverage. Freight charges, installation cost, labor cost, damage to related components, cost incurred due to down time of vehicle, normal wear and tear, lost profits and incidental or consequential damages are not covered under this lifetime warranty. If any questions exist in regard to this limited lifetime warranty, please write to:
Attention: Customer Service Department, P.O. Box 1678, West Monroe, Louisiana 71294, or call our office at (318) 388-0816.
This limited lifetime warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state. There are no warranties expressed or implied (including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness), which extend beyond this limited lifetime warranty described herein.
SKYJACKER® strongly recommends the installation of products be done by a certified mechanic. If this does not occur, be certain the person(s) installing the product read, understand and follow all instructions and warnings pertaining to the application before installation.
PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING:
Installation of suspension lift kits or any other lifting kits or devices will raise the center of gravity. For this reason, SKYJACKER® urges that extreme caution be used when encountering driving conditions which may cause vehicle imbalance. Furthermore, the driver's field of vision and judgment will not be as good due to the height of the vehicle. Due to the installation of larger tires, the speedometer will read slower than the actual speed being traveled and more distance will be required to stop the vehicle. It is the owner's responsibility to caution and warn any potential driver of the vehicle about these driving and handling conditions. SKYJACKER® will not be held liable or responsible for damages or personal injuries resulting from the use of lifting devices and or related products. The tires and rims should be changed to sufficiently increase the vehicle's total overall width and stability to help accommodate lifting devices.
SKYJACKER® also recommends that the steering system on lifted vehicles be appropriately corrected to reduce steering stress and angles. Once completed, the vehicle should be inspected by a professional mechanic including such areas as the steering system, brake system, speedometer recalibration, and clearance, for tire and suspension travel and tightness of all installed products. Every SKYJACKER® suspension kit includes a "Driver Warning" decal and literature explaining this information which should be read and understood completely before driving, and the decal should be placed in a position clearly visible by the driver and all occupants.
Most states have some type of law limiting vehicle height. The amount of lift allowed, and how the lift can be achieved, varies greatly. Several states offer exemptions for farm and commercial registered vehicles. It is the vehicle owner's responsibility to check state and local laws to ensure that their vehicle will be incompliance. SKYJACKER® reserves the right to make changes in design, materials and specifications as deemed necessary without prior notice and without assuming obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Obligation or liabilities will not be assumed with respect to similar products previously advertised.
All Skyjacker® material is copy righted. SKYJACKER SUSPENSIONS® is a division of Lonnie McCurry's 4-Wheel Drive Center, Inc.
Warranty Contact Info:
If you have a warranty concern or question, please contact us
- @shocksurplus social
FREE Shipping applies to all products shipped to the lower 48 United States.
All other shipping destinations that are available will be calculated at checkout, or you should contact us prior to your sale - contact us.
Shock Surplus ships to the following destinations, and more:
- All of North America
- All of Europe
- United Arab Emirates
- Most Asian countries
Contact us for a free direct quote to your location.
30-Day Hassle-free Return & Exchange Policy - Stuff Happens!
We sell only brand new, never-installed, authentic, brand-name parts. If your order arrives damaged, is missing hardware, appears used or pre-installed, or is incomplete in any way, we will jump into action to send replacements. We can usually have replacements sent immediately for these rare cases of damaged, incomplete, or incorrect orders.
Shock Surplus allows returns and exchanges inside of a 30-day window starting from time of receipt by the customer. It is our mission to make every transaction smooth, and fix any issues you may encounter.
- Products must be new, unused, and in uninstalled condition for us to accept a return.
- We do not accept installed parts, so be sure you have the correct part number(s) before attempting to install them on your vehicle.
- Returned parts must contain all associated hardware, otherwise that part number will be deducted from your refund.
Return Shipping Costs
We are available to make every transaction flawless for our customers, the Shock Surplus staff is available to guarantee fitment on every part we sell. Shipping costs responsibility are as follows:
- Misboxed Item - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Sent - Shock Surplus Responsibility
- Incorrect Item Ordered - Customer Responsibility
- Order Error (Address, Vehicle Fitment) - Customer Responsibility
- Changed Mind - Customer Responsibility
- Damaged in Transit - Shock Surplus Responsibility
Returns Under Customer's Responsibility
- Below 50lbs - $15 flat rate deducted from the refund. Shock Surplus will provide a shipping label to make this process as easy as possible.
- Greater than 50lbs - Discounted shipping rates to get the product(s) back to Shock Surplus, that amount will be deducted from the refund. 50lb+ packages are automatically labeled 'Oversize' by our couriers, and automatically incur a $25 charge on top of the shipping fee.
Returns under Shock Surplus' responsibility
- Free, we will provide a return shipping label and ship the replacement parts for free. If a refund is preferred, a full refund will occur.
- Orders are final, no returns
- Orders shipped to a freight forwarder in the US, are eligible for return if the product has not left the United States.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer and exporter to ensure correct items received before exporting. Shock Surplus is not responsible for items received once the freight forwarder has shipped the product.
Customers that wish to return products in order to exchange for different product will not be subject to a restocking fee. Our staff is on hand to make sure that your first purchase is exactly correct for your needs and vehicle, do not hesitate to contact us prior to your purchase through Live Chat or Email.
To start a return or exchange, please fill out THIS FORM, and be as specific as possible, and someone will be in touch with you in ~1 business day. The typical turnaround for a refund or exchange is 5-10 business days, depending on the complexity of the case. Exchanges are subject to availability of stock; any exchanges proving out of stock will be refunded to the customer.
You should expect to receive your refund within 5-7 business days of our warehouse receiving your return. The amount of time it takes for your refund to show up in your account varies by payment method, but typically takes 1-3 business days. You will also receive a message confirming the refund via the marketplace where the purchase happened. We wish we could speed up the process of funds reaching your payment method following a refund, but it is out of our hands.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account (top right corner of the screen), view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu, and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You can also contact contact us for any return requests.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page.